Tuesday, October 27, 2009








One Week ago yesterday since i have seen my Zac!! I have my good and bad days without him.. Not good cause he's gone but like "ok i can deal with this today i am strong" and then i have days when I break down and cry and just look at his pictures and just wish he was right here to be a dork with me... Well im blessed i have still been keeping busy!! My good friend Jen and her Wonderful Husband Invited me to dinner last night and It was so yummy!! Seriously so good!! And they got me to watch Vampire Diaries!! Which was so good!! im not a fan of Twilight and i thought it was going to be like that but this one is so Drama and Juicy I got sucked right into it!!! It;s not so PG like Twilight which i like cause im not really a PG kinda girl... But anyways that was a great monday night!! Then tonight i went to my sisters and we made these cute chocolate pretzels out of this mold and they turned out so freakin cute!! Well they are way cuter in person but we had a blast doing it even Griggs got in on the fun.. Him and Ramona were having fun eating the pretzels and frosting while me and my sister made the pretzels... And FYI they are not as easy as they look!! ohhhh nooo!! But they sure were fun!! my brother in law even got into it.. fun times!! LOve my family and friends so much!! I know i say it over and over again but it's just so true!! i don't know where I would be without the amazing people who surround and encourage me everyday!!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha these pic's make them look horrible but they are so much cuter in person!! plus they were so much fun to make who cares what they look like right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph those are so so cute! Did you use a mold? Cute idea. :) Love ya to death girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just so you know you are my bestfriend. Thanks for being here for me in my hard time. You seriously don't know how much it means to know I have SOMEONE that cares about. Tough times for both of us. Well love ya girl. and know I am always here for you too!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love you too jen!!! Everything will work out and it will be great!!! and it means the world to me to know you are here for me also!! don't know what i would do with out you!!

    ReplyDelete