Wednesday, October 21, 2009





Well today is the 2nd whole day without Zac!! Wow it's hard but, i have the most amazing sister and my friend Jen who has been here for me to help me out and give me their shoulder to cry on!! I don't think they know how much that means to me...I Love you guys!! So I am so glad for technology because Zac and I are using Skype to communicate and it's amazing I can see and talk to him everyday!!It's like he is just upstairs and we are testing the thing out for the first time. Like we did last week... HaHaHa we had to see if it worked some how!!! It seriously feels like he has been gone for so long already... My one hope is he will be home for Christmas.. Which i know is probably not gonna happen but i can dream :) Well he is going to pick up lottery tickets and make us millionaire's so we don't have to worry about a little thing called MONEY!!!! But whatever money is evil anyways and LOVE is the most powerful thing ever!! And one thing that drives me crazy by the way is how some people keep telling us that we better "watch out this is how people get divorced" Whatever we are going to keep our relationship strong and beautiful like it always has been and always will be.... Well Mr. Zac if your reading this i love you with all my heart and miss you like crazy!!!

4 comments:

  1. babe no one is saying that. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know baby!! but you know how people try to tell you things... BUt we are doing this for the right reason to start a family of our own.... love you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always tell Brandon that people say 50% of couples get divorced Instead of thinking we will because of the statistic I tell him we are in the 50% that will make it. Because we want to. Communication is key to a succesful marriage. As long as you keep that door open (thank you technology) you will be just fine. Don't listen to what anyone else says. We beat the statistics every day. Your zac loves you and you love him. Period. That is all you need.

    ReplyDelete