Monday, October 19, 2009











Well this is my shot at this Blog thing.. It only took me 3 hours to figure it out but that's ok. Just wanted to say that i am so blessed to have my handsome, caring and loving husband. He just left today for training and will be gone for about 6-8 weeks so I am already having a hard time with it and its been 6 hours. That's ok I know my family and God will get me through this time.. We have been together 5 years and have only been apart a week at the most so it's so hard when you have someone always by your side and then they are gone for awhile.. That saying is so true "you don't know what you got till it's gone." Or wait was that only a 80's love ballad song??? Either way it's so true.. But luckly he is only gone for at the most 2 months.. I have amazing family and friends (one in particular who she is the most kind person and i love her to death.) to have sleepovers with me and keep my mind off of it.. ANd i have our 2 fur babies who will help me out.. Well I love you Zac and I am so proud of you! The pic im gonna post is today when i was saying good bye to him i was a mess so excuse the face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment