Tuesday, November 10, 2009











It seems like i haven't updated this forever!! I have all this extra time now that it's just me at home you think i would have this Crazy amazing looking blog!! ha ha you all know me too well to know that I wouldn't even know how to get started on that im lucky my sister let me look on hers to figure this one out!! ANyways Im still missing Zac like crazy and it pretty much still sucks. It has ONLY been 3 weeks but feels like 3 months!! But he's not missing much here Except for HIs beautiful wife( haha yeah right) and his little creatures as he would call them.. HE said he is really home sick... And we are home sick for you to come home!!! I just wanted to just say again and again how lucky i am for all the blessings i have in my life.. Seriously it's crazy how lucky I am... Im not rich, thin or beautiful but i do have the most amazing people in my life who i would do anything in the world for... And you know what is sad???? I think that i have to be 110 lbs to be happy and loved and for people to like me... That is so insane im really trying so hard to believe that I am good enough and pretty enough for people to like me for me not by how much I weigh!!! I keep telling myself life is too short!!! Be thankful for everything and everyone you have!! most of all love yourself.. I think people forget sometimes how truely amazing they are and how strong they are! Its so crazy for me to look at someone who is AMAZING! and to hear her say she don't feel like She is ENOUGH!! I just wish she would know that she is Way Way more than enough and she is one of the most beautiful people inside and out i have ever met!!! I love you!! (u know who you are) but anyways i just kinda went off but i have had alot on my mind and just wanted to express how i have been feeling!! Well im gonna put some pic's up from my pumpkin I carved this halloween for my Love Mr. Zac! he means so much to me and absence does make the heart grow fonder thats for damn sure!!! I miss him more and more every second of everyday!! Anyways excuse the horrible carving job!! i did it free hand and it surely shows!! ha ha ha...

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie... K you are going to a chew out. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I KNOW. INSIDE AND OUT!!! YOU ARE CARING, A GREAT FRIEND, A WONDERFUL WIFE, AND YOUR LAUGH IS CONTAGIOUS. YOU NEED TO LOVE YOURSELF STEPH.I am trying to do this myself and I know this sounds dumb but I feel like we were brought together to help us realize that. Brandon said that last night. He said I have been so much happier since we became friends, he said I can relax and things don't bother me as much. I haven't been able to do this for years Steph. You accept me for WHO I AM. and I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. Crap I had a freakin psychic thought that you loved hello kittie! Ha Ha what is that??? I really think we are connected for life. I am here for you. It has been all about me since Monday and I apologize. Ha ha life sucks. But please know I am here for you. Always. Don't ever forget how beautiful you are Steph. You Aura radiates around you. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON. So please believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously sis!! I love you soo much and the only thing people ever tell me about you is how gorgeous and what an amazing person you are. Not a lot of people can say that. Please realize that because LIFE IS SHORT!!! enjoy it love you to death!!

    ReplyDelete