Sunday, December 13, 2009

















So it's been forever since i have updated this thing it feels like!! but wow My zac is going to home soon!! On monday the 14th ( tomorrow) it will be 9 weeks since i have seen him! We just skyped today for the first time in like a month so it was nice to see my handsome husband!! I can't wait to kiss his face!! He is my christmas present well the only thing i truely want.. You know the Mariah Carey song "All i want for christmas is you" well i always loved loved that song but it never had much meaning to me.. But now it means everything!! We hopefully will have a good couple of days together before he goes back out for a week or two! but he is also turning 30 the day after christmas!! Woo Wooo the big 30!!! oh i remember when i turned 30 really quite shocking!!! omg i never thought i would be this old!! But damn I am!!! And still no babies!! ohhh that hopefully will be our new years resolution to have a baby within this next year or so!!!but we will see how our lives go!! but i think i need to put up my xmas tree finally!! I just don't want to do it by myself and only i can see and enjoy it!! Oh well i need to get shoppin thats for sure!! not much done... was going to go this weekend but it has been to snowy for me to venture out!! but next week i will get more accoplished....Well just want to tell everyone family and friends how much i love them and how much they mean to me!! And I will try to keep up on my blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love love love you. I appreciate ALL of you your support this last week. I am sorry I haven't been there for you. Bad friend I know. I can't wait for your zac to come home. We will for sure have to do a welcome home dinner for him! I bet you are getting so excited.

    ReplyDelete